Monday, March 3, 2008

Happiness

This last month has been a fabulous month for me, with the exceptions of a few things here and there. But mostly it has been just fabulous. I was able to start working so I could make money so I could pay bills, that’s a plus. Then I was just recently blessed with a different job that I had been coveting and praying for and now I am so happy that they offered it to me I don’t know what to do with myself. And last, but definitely not least, I started dating an amazingly fabulous guy. I feel very blessed this last month. I have also become a lot closer and stronger in my spirituality and I am enjoying that a lot. It feels nice, comforting, I love that feeling of closeness and comfort. I think I just realized I finally feel like I have my feet on the ground again, though they are very light, but in a good way. I don’t feel stuck or like I have to dig my feet in for dear life. I feel like I am walking lightly on the ground and I am ready for when it slips out from under ma again. I think I have taken a step further in becoming comfortable with uncertainty, even though that word still brings out a bit of an anxious feeling in me. I am closer, but not quite there yet.

I am settling into Florida, I still love it here. I am getting used to working, though I’ll have to adjust all over again next week when I start my new job, but I have a feeling it won’t be that hard of an adjustment. I am living my life and it feels good. I haven’t closed myself off or isolated myself, I have been going out and seeing what Florida has to offer. And other than gas prices, it’s a pretty easy thing to do with limited money. Especially for someone like me who is just happy staring at a lake. My birthday is coming up at the end of March and I’m always excited for that, it is my favorite day of the whole year after all. I love March too, such a great month. I haven’t been so happy in such a long time and I am just soaking it in and letting it flow over me. It is really weird to think about where I was a year ago, and it is even weirder to feel like it just doesn’t matter anymore. I am here now, I knew I would get here eventually, I am glad that it is now. That’s all I really have to say. I am just plain happy and I am so excited to start my new job next week and see where it takes me. I am so happy to be with such a wonderful guy. I am so happy to be in Florida. I am just happy. :)

No comments: